Monday, May 23, 2016

Patriarchy is Manusmriti.I would never stand with Patriarchy whatever may come! As far as Sumanta`s act,I am rather surprised and more shocked to see this happen to divert the basic and burning issues as Sandhya Navodita rightly said.Rather we should focus on the basic issues so that it is very important that we should not focus on a diversion and it would waste our time and energy. I am quite clear about my ultimate destination.The Humanity equipped with equality and justice.I always stand for the fight for equality and justice.For which we have to fight the Absolute Fascism and we may not afford to waste time for an ignorant.We are trapped in such artificial Free market issues we may not activate our resources as Hegemony wants us to continue such false discourse. Palash Biswas



 Patriarchy is Manusmriti.I would never stand with Patriarchy whatever may come!

As far as Sumanta`s act,I am rather surprised and more shocked to see this happen to divert the basic and burning  issues as Sandhya Navodita rightly said.Rather we should focus on the basic issues so that it is very important that we should not focus on a diversion and it would waste our time and energy.

I am quite clear about my ultimate destination.The Humanity equipped with equality and justice.I always stand for the fight for equality and justice.For which we have to fight the Absolute Fascism and we may not afford to waste time for an ignorant.We are trapped in such artificial Free market issues we may not activate our resources as Hegemony wants us to continue such false discourse.


Palash Biswas



 I am not supporting Sumanat Bhattacharya anyway.But I was pointing out the psyche of patriarchy which changes our language to justify the way we often abuse woman and it has becomce culture and ideology.I always spoke and wrote that Patraarchy is Manusmriti.I would never stand with Patriarchy whatever may come.


I do not remember to have patriarchal crime at any point as Ashutosh Kumar hinted.


As far as Sumanta`s act,I am rather surprised and more shocked to see this happen to divert the basic and burning  issues as Sandhya Navodita rightly said.Rather we should focus on basic issues so that it is very important that we should not focus on a diversion and it would waste our time and energy.


I am just pointing out the media link and status which changed so violently and has been affliated to the patriarchal hegemony.It is rather very important for me.


I always try to speak human and I am not detached from the society.


I am quite clear about my ultimate destination.The Humanity equipped with equality and justice.I always stand for the fight for equality and justice.


I may not defend anyone who speak or write againt woman and  my ideals are Rabindra and Sharat who favoured feminism at every level in any circumstance and suppored freedom of woman.


This morning I talked to Sumanta  and I told him that difference of opinion in a democratic society is always welcome but the language he used,it surprised me  and it does not reflect his opinion at all.He should change the language first.This debate is nonsense.


Freedom of Sex and Free Sex are quite different points.The woman should have full freedom and she has every right to have her final say in sex ,too just because the society, economy, politics and religion and even technology and medium and genre,aesthetics and linguistic in a patriarchal society makes woman a sex slave.


Kabita Krishanan means exactly that.


On the other hand, FREE SEX is rather the free market culture which makes the celebration of life an affair of purchasing power and it makes man and woman irrespective of identity,status and gender a commodity and denies the freedom of selection, conscience,love and passions,humanity.


Free Sex is Just marketing!It is Humanity free.Free sex is not freedom nor it is celebration of life.Freedom of Sex is essential to recognize the humanity of anyone irrespective of gender!


I was making it clear that I protest this inhuman linguistics of fascism from a professional journalist who incidentally has far better status than me and with whom I was linked in my job as I personally did not imagine that he changed so violently.


I am pained and the ritual of protest and condemn is not enough to get over the passionate loss which my friends who know me do not understand and brand me as a lawyer of patriarchy and fascism.I am even more shocked for my failure in a discourse that I could not clarify my point.

--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment