Monday, January 11, 2016

Tarachandra Tripathi was my teacher in GIC Nainital in 73-75 and he got me at his home.Even after 41 years,he cares for me so much so.Pl see.

Tarachandra Tripathi was my teacher in GIC Nainital in 73-75 and he got me at his home.Even after 41 years,he cares for me so much so.Pl see.

Palash Biswas

I was born and brought up in a resettled Bengali refugee family in Dineshpur refugee area and passed my high school from Zila Parishad High School Dineshpur and almost in every subject we missed teachers.


But the teachers I got in Primary Pitambar Pant to DSB college in Nainital across disciplines tried their best to groom me.


Tara Chandra Tripathi is very very special who got me form Bengal Hotel into his family and always have been treating me as he treated his own children.


Forty one years passed and every time I feel the touch.He got me seeing the half yearly exam copies as he used to teach science group and I opted for arts.In fact I never joined his class but everything I learnt,I owe it to Mr.Tripathi.


Every day he sees everything I post.I am posting  something to prove his direct involvement with me as he shared every link of my posts even this evening!


It was not the age of tuition nor the it was purchasable education in the knowledge economy!


Not starred
Amalendu Upadhyaya (2)
[देशबन्धु (राष्ट्रीय हिन्दी दैनिक)] ए. बी. बर्धन के निधन से साम्प्रदायिकता के खिलाफ... - Amalendu Upadhyaya posted in देशबन्धु (राष्ट्रीय हिन्दी दैनिक) . Amalendu Upadhyaya January 11 at 10:
 10:24 pm
Not starred
Google+
New activity on your blog post: সোজন বাদিয়ার ঘাট - New activity on your blog post. Kajla Didi commented on your blog post বাংলার পল্লী রুপে আবিষ্ট কবি
Google+ notification8:54 pm
Not starred
अमलेन्दु उपाध्याय (3)
[Environmental protection] भारतीय विद्यार्थियों को क्यों लौटा रहा... - Amalendu Upadhyaya posted in Environmental protection . Amalendu Upadhyaya January 11 at 8:51pm
 8:51 pm
Not starred
Facebook
Feroze Mithiborwala shared your post - Feroze Mithiborwala shared your post . facebook Feroze Mithiborwala shared your post. View Share This
 8:42 pm
Not starred
Facebook
TaraChandra Tripathi shared your post - TaraChandra Tripathi shared your post . facebook TaraChandra Tripathi shared your post. View Share
 Jan 10
Not starred
Facebook
TaraChandra Tripathi and Kuldeep Singh shared your post - TaraChandra Tripathi and Kuldeep Singh shared your post . facebook TaraChandra Tripathi and Kuldeep
 Jan 10
Not starred
Facebook
TaraChandra Tripathi commented on your status. - TaraChandra Tripathi wrote: "लग तो यही रहा है" - Reply to this email to comment on this
 Jan 10
Not starred
YouTube
NNIS - News: "Uk Inaugurates Deputy High Commission In Gujarat" - NNIS - News: "Uk Inaugurates Deputy High Commission In Gujarat" Palash, check out the
 Jan 8
Not starred
Facebook
TaraChandra Tripathi shared your post - TaraChandra Tripathi shared your post . facebook TaraChandra Tripathi shared your post. View Share
 Jan 8
Not starred
YouTube
Congratulations, your video is now on YouTube! - Well done, Palash! Your video is now on YouTube. लालगढ़ रोजनामचाःTerror pierced heart,mind and body
View video
 Jan 8
Not starred
Facebook
Anand Swaroop Verma shared Abhishek Srivastava's post - Anand Swaroop Verma Anand Swaroop Verma shared Abhishek Srivastava 's post Like · Comment · Share
 Jan 8
Not starred
Facebook
Biplob Rahman commented on Saradindu Uddipan's video of you. - Biplob Rahman wrote: "আপনার লেখার মতোই গায়কি সরাসরি ও ধারালো। আমি মুগ্ধ। অভিনন্দন। #Saradindu
 Jan 8
Not starred
YouTube
Congratulations, your video is now on YouTube! - Well done, Palash! Your video is now on YouTube. Hijli,Jangal Mahal, IIT Kharagpur! Mahad,Ambedkar
View video
 Jan 6

--
Pl see my blogs;


Feel free -- and I request you -- to forward this newsletter to your lists and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment